Interdental Cleaning – ultramed-store

Interdental Cleaning

Toothbrush only is not enough !!

When the toothbrush covers only 60% of the cleaning process the remaining 40% of the interdental spaces between the teeth remains not cleaned 

Interdental cleaning helps remove debris and interproximal dental plaque, the plaque that collects between two teeth; dental floss and other interdental cleaners help clean these hard-to-reach tooth surfaces and reduce the likelihood of gum disease and tooth decay.

Either it's manual or electronic we bring you the best brands where only you will find here , enjoy the wide collection of TePe manual brushes made in Sweed  where you can use any time and any where 

, the only name approved by the ADA for water flossers Waterpik clinically proved to do :

  • 99.9% plaque removal from the interdental spaces that the brush can not reach 
  • 3.1 times more efficient in reducing gum bleedings 
  • 2.7 times more efficient in reducing gingivitis

Compared to the traditional Dental Floss 

and Philips air floss : which works with a water and air pumps technology similar to the regular dental floss only in an easier and faster way 

removes 99.9% of plaque and assured gum health in 2 weeks 

all comes with a 2 years warantee + 60 days money back guarantee