ALIGNERFRESH FOAM FOR ALIGNERS & RETAINERS
Getting an orthodontist-recommended clean is easier than ever. Just add the aligner cleaning foam to your trays, pop them back in, and go on with your day—no brushing, rinsing, or soaking necessary.
Our WhiteFoam Original Clean formula gives you a complete aligner and oral health care in one convenient application.
- Cleans Aligners
WhiteFoam removes build-up in your trays and plaque in your teeth and prevents yellowing so your aligners and attachments remain undetectable. Use it during treatment with your aligners and post-treatment with your clear retainers.
- Freshens Breath
The great-tasting minty formula kills 99.999% of bacteria in your aligners and your mouth, leaving you with fresher breath and a boost of confidence.
- Whitens Teeth
Use WhiteFoam consistently to gently whiten teeth with virtually no tooth sensitivity.
Common Aligner Struggles
- An aligner funk causes bad breath and takes a toll on your confidence. (Bacteria is the culprit, it’s not your fault!)
- Aligner trays and/or attachments can turn yellow over time. And no one wants a yellow smile.
- Cleaning your aligners can be a pain, especially when you’re on the go. Who has time to wait around for soaks or bring a toothbrush everywhere you go?
- Retainers are meant to last for years, but are equally prone to build-up, odors and stains.
How WhiteFoam Saves The Day
- It’s a wearable aligner cleaner, which means cleaning your aligners won’t take away from time spent wearing them.
- It kills 99.999% of bacteria within 60 seconds, leaving you with fresh breath as well as healthy teeth and gums.
- The formula gently whitens teeth and attachments (even under attachments), so you can reveal a brighter smile when you finish treatment.
- Use WhiteFoam anytime you want to freshen up, at home or on the go. No rinsing, brushing, or soaking is necessary.
Find a Cleaning Method That Works For You
By adding WhiteFoam to your everyday oral hygiene game plan, you’re preventing aligner build-up and funk before it becomes an issue. We suggest using it in the morning, at night, and after meals for best results.
If you get thrown off your routine (it happens!) and notice heavy build-up or discoloration, don’t sweat it. Simply soak your trays in WhiteFoam for five minutes for a deeper clean. You can even use a soft-bristled toothbrush with WhiteFoam to remove aligner build-up. Be gentle—brushing too hard can scratch your trays and give them a cloudy appearance.
Remember that WhiteFoam is more than an aligner cleaner foam. It’s a multitasking formula with bacteria-killing power and whitening that can be used in retainers for long-term maintenance. Keep it handy for a lifetime of benefits for your oral health.
HOW TO CLEAN ALIGNERS IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
How WhiteFoam Works
Remove your trays and dispense up to a full pump of foam inside each tray. (A little goes a long way!)
Spread the foam evenly using the nozzle tip to cover and clean all areas.
Pop your trays back in your mouth, spit out any excess, and let the foam naturally dissipate. No need to rinse.
Water, hydrogen peroxide, glycerine, PVP, PEG, sodium lauryl
sulfate, sucralose, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate, etidronic
acid, mentha arvensis (mint) oil.
Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan, Cruelty-Free